We did the work with the backpack screen fast, convenient and intuitive. Once you complete the procedure, you will easily create and change images on your backpack, anytime and as many times as you want.
Pairing your backpack and your smartphone
- Scan the QR code or find and download the LED Space app on Google Play or the App Store.
- Connect the backpack to power from Powerbank (not included, it is recommended to use a power bank with a capacity of 5000 mAh or more)
- Open the Wifi network search in the settings of your smartphone, select an access point with the name YS + a unique backpack number. Enter password: 12345678
- Go into the LED Space application and you will see a message stating that the connection was successful.
Uploading Images to the Backpack Screen
- Select the "Program List" in the application and press "+".
- An available list of options will appear in a popup window:
- text (you can select the font, size, color, animation mode and demonstration time)
- picture (from your gallery)
- GIF animation (from your gallery)
- graphic combination (text + picture)
- graffiti (create yourself directly in the application)
- library of finished materials
- Choose the appropriate option, create your own image and click "Submit". Loading an image onto a backpack’s pixel screen can take anywhere from 2 seconds to a minute, depending on the total file size. Please note that the optimal resolution for pictures and animation is 64x64 megapixels.
- In order to clear the screen, change its brightness, set the timer, change the login (the unique name of the backpack screen) or the Wifi password, go to the “My LED” option on the main application menu.
And that's it, Mark Ryden’s LED backpack screen setup is now complete. As you can see, nothing complicated, even the youngest user can handle the settings.